Tuesday, April 24, 2012


What is perfection? Is it a beautiful face? Success at work? A boyfriend? All of the above? To me perfection is a being the best you that you can be. I am not perfect. I am flawed, but I will always be flawed. I want to try to be the best me I can be. I have an idea of what the perfect life for me is. Do you? Right now I am an average student, of average beauty, and an average diver. The only notable thing about me is my determination. I want to change that. Here in short is what I want out of my life:

To be a college diving legend.
To be married to a great guy with NO kids.
To run a successful business in some branch of real estate.
To be as fit and pretty as I can be.
To have some kind of writing career
To be a kind person.

I am going to set up a plan to get these things, and this blog is how I am going to keep myself accountable. To myself and whoever reads it...that is if someone reads it.




No comments:

Post a Comment