Monday, April 30, 2012


Now that my room is clean it’s time to start on my first goal. I started diving when I was 12 years old so about 4 years ago :) It is and always will be my passion! I have the best coach in the world!! His name is Moses and believe me this guy is amazing!!! I am not very talented when it comes to diving, but dedication gives me an edge over the other competitors. Well that and having Moses as a coach. Dive has become my life!! That is why my first goal is by far my favorite:

"Become a College Diving Legend"

Step One

·        Make it to state junior year
·        Exercise
·        Running add .05 mile every day till up to 5 miles
·        Tuck ups add 2 everyday till up to 100
·        Pike ups add 2 every day till up to 100
·        Pushups add 2 everyday till up to 100
·        Squats add 2 every day till up to 200
·        Lunge jumps add 1 every day till up to 100
·        Squat jumps add 2 everyday till up to 50
·        Jumps add 2 everyday till up to 30
·        Jumps with arm swing add 2 till up to 30
·        Front approach on land add 2 everyday till up to 30
·        Back approach add 2 every day till up to 30
·        Fire crackers add 2 everyday till up to 100
·        Dance jumps add 5 every day till up to 1000
·        Hallow holds 3 every day for 45 seconds.

Eat Healthy

1,200 calories everyday

"If it didn't come out of the ground or didn't have a mother don't eat it.”
- Jillian Michaels

·        Study diving for 30 minutes
                       or 
·        Watch Dive tape or diving on YouTube for 20 min.

·        Find diving buddy

·        Go 5 days a week to dive at the pool in the summer, concentrate on learning how to jump. 

Take two month break from dive :( during this time add to exercise:

Bike riding hour every day
Swimming one hour everyday
Tennis an hour and a half everyday unless raining or otherwise unable to play. (If so add 30 min to swimming)

Step Two
Place at state senior year.
Assess when you reach first goal.

Go to DU and start diving there.
Going to DU under "become successful real estate business woman." But soon…


Become College Diving Legend!



My Best Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment