Monday, April 30, 2012


The chair scrapes as I stand up, nervous I see all the eyes in the circle staring at me. Some are shuffling on their plastic chairs nervously and others seem totally cool with it all. I take a deep breath and say,

"My name is Emma and I am addicted to watching TV."

Ok I am not actually going to AA meetings for a TV addiction, but I mean really how much of America do you think is addicted to TV? The average American watches about 5 hours of TV every day! Just think about all you could do with 5 extra hours a day. For me that would be like 2 hours of diving, an hour of writing, and 2 hours of school!!! That's a whole lot more useful than learning whether Amy or Clara is going to win top model. Now don't get me wrong I’m not saying that you should cut out all TV out of your diet. Personally I am limiting it to 3 TV shows a week. Much better than my old 3 TV shows a day and that was a short day.

My Best Perfection



No comments:

Post a Comment